Job: JD Edwards Techno-Functional Analyst
JD Edwards Techno-Functional Analyst
||Corp to Corp
|Mode of interview
|Mandate Skill Set
- Work with customers to define requirements to personalize and optimize the financials software for customer use; then utilize JD Edwards tools and utilities to implement personalization;
- Create personalized reports, modify screen templates, maintain UDC tables, modify and support UBE batch processes, assist with optimization of the batch scheduler and assist with the configuration of security settings;
- Mentor applications staff to achieve self-reliance with the JD Edwards software development tools and utilities;
- Identify processes for improvement, document existing processes, identify and analyze gaps between current processes and product capabilities, design new processes, develop process performance measures and assist users with transition to a new process;
- Handle day-to-day management of assigned projects and prioritize workload to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Write software user manuals and technical documentation.
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of the financial component of JD Edwards software package;
- Experience with Oracle 10g / 11g database;
- Experience with JDE on AIX;
- Experience with Legacy data interfaces and data integration;
- Experience working as a JD Edwards Developer (6+ years);
- Business analyst level understanding of a wide range of processes, with at least 4 years of experience with financials, GL, AR and AP (preferred);
- Experience with JD Edwards tool set, building and modifying master business functions, and programming in C++ (preferred);
- Experience with JD Edwards systems administration tools (CNC) (preferred);
- Experience with end user mentoring (preferred).
|Name of the Recruiter
||+1 410 929 8606
* In compliance with the Federal Law, all persons hired to work in the United States will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Techcraftsol llc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.