Job: Lead Hadoop Data Platform Arch
Lead Hadoop Data Platform Arch
||East Rochester, NY
||USC or GC only
|Mode of interview
||phone / Skype
||10 Months Temp to Perm
|Mandate Skill Set
- In the Lead Hadoop Data Platform Architect position looking for strong technical Hadoop skills, good communications skills, and Leadership skills.
- Experience with a large deployment that also includes a Teradata deployment.
- Want someone to Architecturally lead and has to have already been part of large initiative to reengineer their data warehousing projects with Hadoop Hortonworks and Teradata ideally. They will be leading and working with whatever Partner is selected, likely Accenture or Cognizant
- They are catering to the general Enterprise, as well as Analytics groups.
- Needs to have put in place a new deployment for the CIO / CDO for the entire company.
- They will implement this, what do they have to do when, what are the moving pieces, and almost function like a solution architect, they won’t be doing the actual work, they will be working with a team around them that will do the work. Really looking for someone with expertise to help them drive the process. This person needs to have done this multiple times, been there, done that.
Temp to Perm role – Applicants must be able to be hired on without sponsorship. GC holder or USC. Must be interested in going perm.
|Name of the Recruiter
||+1 410 929 8606
* In compliance with the Federal Law, all persons hired to work in the United States will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Techcraftsol llc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.