Job: Project Manager
||Corp to Corp
|Mode of interview
|Mandate Skill Set
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans;
- Ensure integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business;
- Communicate with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes;
- Track key project milestones and recommending adjustments to key stakeholder to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve project goals.
- Experience working in IT and business/industry (10-15 years);
- Leadership experience (3 + years);
- Experience managing projects (5 + years) ;
- Working knowledge of the Florida Information Technology Project Management and Oversight Standards, as per Florida Administrative Code 74-1;
- IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation toprojects;
- Experience with Business case development;
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, Word, Access Excel, Visual Basic, and SQL Server;
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies (preferred);
- Experience with Visual Studio (preferred);
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (preferred);
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
|Name of the Recruiter
||+1 410 929 8606
* In compliance with the Federal Law, all persons hired to work in the United States will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Techcraftsol llc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.