Job: Scrum Master
||Juno Beach, FL
||Corp to Corp
|Mode of interview
||Phone followed by In-Person
|Mandate Skill Set
- Provide formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned team(s) to ensure timely and effective project execution;
- Plan and direct the installation of Information Technology projects which typically involve and impact multiple business areas;
- Strongly serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers;
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example;
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment;
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team (1+ year);
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM);
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.);
- Second level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, CSP) (preferred);
- Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) (preferred);
- Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games (preferred);
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.) (preferred).
|Name of the Recruiter
||+1 410 929 8606
* In compliance with the Federal Law, all persons hired to work in the United States will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Techcraftsol llc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions including hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, termination and others, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicant federal, state, and local laws.